Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Animals in Ecuador!

To: Friends
From: Reese

I am so happy to go to Ecuador.  I am really excited too!  I hope that we can see each other again.  There are so many animals in Ecuador!  You should have seen how many there were.  There were toucans and poison frogs and the blue-morpho butterfly and butterflies that look like owl eyes!  

An indigenous man, Fermin, holding an owl butterfly!! 
My sister and I call Quito "The Stinky City" because the air smells so bad! This is where my Mom and Dad are going for a meeting tomorrow. I am going to stay in Denver with Breanna and her dog Sadey and Laura and Viki and my friends Gwennie and Maggie.  

We are moving in August.  I feel so excited and I hope that you will be excited too to see all my journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment