Sunday, June 8, 2014

Moving Today!!

Our family is moving out of our house and into Grandma and Papa's house.  We are excited but we're also feeling things we can't exactly explain-but it's not good.  This is the first time we have officially moved out of our house.  Our friends and family are helping us get through it!

A note from Reese -
I am really excited because when we are at our Grandparent's house we are going to see baby ducklings.  They live on a lake!  Also, when I am at the lake I'm going to swim.  Underneath the sand there is clay.  I can't wait to dig and find some clay. I make the clay into meatballs and Georgia makes them into beatballs.  We use beatballs to scare away the geese which poop on the beach and grass! Ewwwwwww!!!!

A note from Georgia -
I started a great book on Friday and finished it on Saturday!  I couldn't put it down.  The book I read was The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards.  I recommend this book for all readers because it is filled with lessons delivered by strange and wonderful creatures.  "Ben, Tom and Lindy Potter have never even heard of a Whangdoodle-until they meet the brilliant Professor Savant.  He tells them about wise and magical creatures who disappeared into another land because people stopped believing in them." This wonderful book would be a great summer reading book!

We will post again soon.  Leave comments please.  We love to hear from you!
Love,
Reese and Georgia

4 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia and Reese! This is Gwennie, I loved your website and I'm sorry that I couldn't see you today :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys and are praying for you today as you move away from the home you were born and raised in. Gwennie & Mags have only lived in 1 house too and I think they would feel the same sadness you're feeling today. Keep posting! We love to read about your adventure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia this is Anthony I read your blog and it is really cool. That book you are reading seems interesting and I want to read it like you. I will miss you so much because we had a fun time in 3rd and 4th Grade. You were so nice to everyone. I hope you have fun in South America and Ecuador. Keep posting all the things you do.

    From,
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgia and Reese! What a wonderful journey you and your family are on! I enjoyed reading your journals. Jackson St. Louis says hello, he is in middle school now like you Georgia. He loves to read too. In 6th grade at CHC they are reading "Where The Red Fern Grows", he says it is alright. His favorite books were the The Maze Runner series. I just saw the movie :) Best of luck to you and your family as you head to Shell, Equador! God Bless! Hello to your mom Tina!

    Gena St. Louis

    ReplyDelete