Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mom and Dad Are Going to Ecuador - Tomorrow!

Dear friends,

On Friday May 16th my mom and dad are going to Ecuador for a meeting.  I, Georgia, was a little jealous of them.  It was not fair that they could go to Ecuador and I didn't get to go.  It helped me though when my Mom said they were just going to Quito, what Reese and I call "The Stinky City", not Shell where I'm going to live.

We on track to leave for language school in August.  We are going to sell our house after school is done. I'm sort of sad because I haven't moved fully before.  After we sell the house we are going to spend the WHOLE SUMMER at my Grandma and Grandpa's house!  It has a lake and Mom says I will get to swim in it every day.

We're all set to go to Ecuador.
Georgia





No comments:

Post a Comment