Thursday, October 17, 2019

     


                         School Days



     Even in Ecuador we still have to do school.😋 We start school at 9:00 am and end at 2:30-ish. I study in a room that is behind our house and we don't learn alone, we have a class pet. She is a tabby cat and her name is Cleo. She usually hangs around our desks and sleeps on the bed when we get to math. Ugh, math.

     Even though sometimes I get to sleep in and wear my PJ's to school it has a downfall, when you get sick you still have to do school. No rest for me! But no I do get a lot of down time, in the afternoon I spend most of the time reading in my room or     
listening to audiobooks. At night I watch movies and talk with Georgia. Then I go to bed at 10:00. Then again in the morning I do the same thing. Math, English, History, Bible, Science, and occasionally Spanish. 

 
This is Cleo. Our classroom cat!😍🐱























No comments:

Post a Comment